Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Make it happen

The Celtics are rumored to be interested in bringing Carmelo Anthony to Boston after they finalize a potential trade for Kevin Love, and I can't think of a good reason why it shouldn't happen

To me, the only issue would be, how would you fit everyone under the salary cap?

But if the rumors are true, then Danny Ainge must have a plan. And if the plan could work, it would be in the Celtics' best interest to make it happen.

I opened Wednesday's podcast basically begging for Ainge to bring in both Love and Anthony to play alongside Rajon Rondo. And I call out those who wouldn't want Anthony in Boston.

Also on Wednesday's podcast, NHL defenseman Ryan Whitney joined me (24 minutes in) to preview the Stanley Cup Final.

And I closed out the show with a message for Major League Baseball, following Brandon Workman's six-game suspension.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard 

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home