Thursday, June 19, 2014

'I'm a John Lackey guy'

John Lackey dominated once again on Wednesday afternoon, as he continues to drive the message home: he is Boston's ace

I tweeted it after Wednesday's win: "Forget Paul Heyman. I need a T-shirt that says, 'I'm a John Lackey guy.'"

And I'm serious.

On Thursday's podcast, I discussed the Red Sox' successful seven-game home stand, and looked ahead to their West Coast road trip.

Also, Providence Journal Red Sox insider Brian MacPherson joined me on the Skype hotline.

And I continued to react to even more Kevin Love trade rumors, while explaining why you haven't heard the last of the "Carmelo Anthony to Boston rumors."

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard 

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home