Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Earning his spot

Brandon Workman was once again a reliable starter for the Red Sox on Tuesday night in Baltimore, and it's time that the team makes his permanent spot in the rotation official

Even after two rain delays, the kid got the job done. All he needed was one run, and the Red Sox defeated the Orioles 1-0.

To me, it's not even up for debate. Brandon Workman has earned himself a permanent spot in Boston's rotation.

On Wednesday's podcast, I expressed such, and I continued to defend John Lackey against those who continue to say he has "threatened" retirement.

I also took a look at the NBA Finals, and predicted what will happen Wednesday night in New York as the Stanley Cup will be in the house.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard 

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home