Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bruins make it official

While it had previously been implied, the Boston Bruins officially announced on Monday that Shawn Thornton won't be back with the team next season, and it's a decision that I still don't agree with

Barstool Sports' Rear Admiral joined me on Tuesday's podcast to discuss the Bruins' decision and Thornton's future.

Also, I looked at the Red Sox' 1-0 win over the Minnesota Twins, and looked ahead to Jon Lester and John Lackey's upcoming starts. Plus, a quick World Cup recap of Team USA's big 2-1 win in the opener.

And I closed out the show giving a few crazy Tony Gwynn stats.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard 

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home