Friday, May 09, 2014

Unlikely hero

Matt Fraser came to the Boston Bruins' organization as part of the Tyler Seguin trade this past summer, and when he was called upon in the biggest spot of his career, the 23-year-old scored the biggest goal of his life, and earned a new nickname in the process

The Bruins got back to playing their game, and evened up the series with Montreal at 2-2, thanks to "Frozen Yogurt" Fraser's overtime heroics.

On Friday's podcast, I reacted to the B's big win, and looked ahead to how the rest of the series could play out.

Also on Friday's show, I looked at the first round of the NFL Draft. And even though the New England Patriots actually made their first-round selection, I explained why most of my focus was on another draft storyline.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home