Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Poundin' their chests

Game 7 between the Bruins and Canadiens is upon us, and it's time for Boston to toss the hard hat on, lace up the work boots, and play like the blue-collar team everyone is used to seeing

On Wednesday's podcast, I gave my prediction to Game 7, and Barstool Sports' Rear Admiral joined me with his keys to the game.

Here's a teaser of my prediction from Comcast SportsNet on Tuesday night:



Also on Wednesday's podcast, I reacted to Doc Rivers blaming his Clippers' Game 5 loss on the officials. And is Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson trying to get traded to New England?

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home