Friday, May 16, 2014

Moving on?

Jarome Iginla will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason, and while it's clear that the veteran winger is still chasing a Stanley Cup, it remains to be seen that he'll choose to do so with the Bruins

I think Iginla would be crazy to leave Boston. But he can choose to go wherever he wants. And after a 30-goal season with the B's, he may even be looking for a raise.

On Friday's podcast, as I continued to look back at the Bruins' disappointing playoff finish, I tried to put myself in the shoes of Iginla, the free agent.

Also on the show, ESPN-Boston's Joe McDonald joined me to help break down what happened against the Montreal Canadiens.

And I closed out the podcast discussing the NBA playoffs, the Red Sox' weekend series against the Detroit Tigers, Aaron Hernandez, and Johnny Manziel.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home