Thursday, May 22, 2014

Here's a plan

Clay Buchholz had his best velocity of the season on Wednesday night, but that didn't necessarily help him locate, which calls for an idea that might be in his -- and the team's -- best interest

Maybe it's time for a DL stint.

Buchholz says he's not hurt. John Farrell mentions his mechanics. So, why not take some time off to work on those mechanics and make it right?

On Thursday's podcast, I brought up the idea of possibly putting Buchholz on the disabled list, while not giving up on him and his future success. What's best for Buchholz is best for the Red Sox.

Also, I closed out the show explaining why, if I'm Danny Ainge, I'd still trade for Kevin Love, even if he wouldn't sign an extension with the Celtics.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard 

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home