Thursday, May 08, 2014

Back to basics

The Boston Bruins got away from their physical brand of hockey in Game 3, but they'll have to revert to their usual mindset if they want to even up the series in Game 4

On Thursday's podcast, NHL Insider Jimmy Murphy joined me to preview that Game 4. Also, I gave my prediction on how the rest of the series will play out.

Plus, I discuss what the New England Patriots should do in the NFL Draft.

And I closed out the show taking a look at the Indiana Pacers' interesting NBA playoff experience.

And the Boston Red Sox won again. But I do have a concern: Koji Uehara's flat splitter.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest podcast).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home