Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Remembering the Ultimate Warrior

 Just days after returning to WrestleMania and being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame over the weekend, the legendary Ultimate Warrior passed away at the age of 54

Upon hearing this shocking news, I closed out Wednesday's show with an Ultimate Warrior tribute, which included a classic promo from the former WWF (yes, I said "WWF") champion.

Also on the show, I reacted to the Boston Red Sox' 10-7 loss to the Texas Rangers. And with some upcoming roster decisions to be made, I put myself in the shoes of Red Sox general manager Ben Cherington, and discussed what I would do as some key injured players get ready to return.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest show).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home