Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Making his case

Jackie Bradley Jr had another all-around impressive night in a 5-1 win over the Rangers on Monday, but as Shane Victorino gets closer to a return from the DL, the Red Sox will have a decision to make

I mean, you already know how I feel.

Bradley Jr should have been on the Major League roster to begin with. Fortunately for him, Victorino's hamstring injury opened up a spot for the young outfielder. And he hasn't disappointed.

On Tuesday's show, Providence Journal Red Sox beat writer Brian MacPherson joined me to discuss what the future holds for Bradley Jr when Victorino returns.

And I continue to push for Bradley Jr to remain, not just with the team, but in the lineup.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest show).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home