Friday, April 25, 2014

In full control

The Bruins battled back from a 2-0 deficit in Game 4 and defeated the Red Wings 3-2 in overtime Thursday night, meaning Boston will have a chance to close out the series back home in Game 5

It wasn't Brad Marchand's best game, but his teammates bailed him out. Now, the Bruins have a commanding 3-1 lead in their first-round playoff series, and are one win away from a date with the Montreal Canadiens.

On Friday's show, I reacted to the Bruins' Game 4 overtime win, and looked ahead to Saturday's Game 5 at the TD Garden.

I also discussed what went wrong for the Red Sox in getting crushed by the Yankees on Thursday, and more importantly, what went right for New York and CC Sabathia at Fenway.

And I closed out Friday's show talking NBA Playoffs. Why didn't the refs call Chris Paul for a foul on Steph Curry's final shot? I have a theory of my own that you might want to hear.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest show).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home