Monday, April 14, 2014

Faith in the system?

Red Sox manager John Farrell was ejected from Sunday's loss to the Yankees, and while he criticized the league's replay system after the game, perhaps in this situation the umps got the call right

After reviewing a potential inning-ending double play in the fourth, the initial call was overturned and the runner was ruled safe at first, giving New York the eventual game-winning run that scored from third on the play.

You already know that I hate the new replay system. But I think they got the call right on Sunday night. Instead, the Red Sox should be upset at some of their own decisions in losing three of four games in the Bronx over the weekend.

I reacted to the entire series on Monday's show. And Comcast SportsNet's Mike Giardi joined me to chime in.

Plus, I gave my Stanley Cup Playoff predictions. And my final thoughts on Bubba Watson winning his second Green Jacket.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest show).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home