Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bruins dominate in Detroit

Dougie Hamilton scored one of Boston's three goals in a Game 3 win, and with the Bruins leading the series 2-1 over the Red Wings, it's time to recognize that Detroit is no match for the B's

Mike Felger asked me about the Montreal Canadiens on Comcast SportsNet Tuesday night. So I assumed he wanted me to look ahead to the second round.

I had no problem doing that, because, through three first-round games against the Red Wings, it's clear to me that the Bruins will be moving on to the Eastern Conference Semifinals.

On Wednesday's show, I reacted to the B's big 3-0 win over Detroit in Game 3, and gave a prediction for the rest of the series.

I also took a look at Jon Lester's tough night against the New York Yankees. And Jacoby Ellsbury's return to Fenway wasn't the biggest story of the game. Masahiro Tanaka's outing was.

And I closed out the show discussing Albert Pujols' 500th career home run, and the upcoming NFL schedule release.

Listen to "I'm Just Sayin" every weekday by subscribing on iTunes (refresh in iTunes to download latest show).

@DannyPicard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home