Monday, December 09, 2013

Thoughts on Patriots, Bruins, and Shawn Thornton

Rob Gronkowski is out for the season, and what needs to come next for the New England Patriots was just one of several important topics on Monday's show

Boston Herald Patriots Insider Jeff Howe and Barstool Sports' Jerry Thornton joined me Monday on DigRadio to discuss Gronk's injury and what the Patriots need to do moving forward in order to be a contender.

I believe the Patriots can still contend. Listen to Monday's show (now on iTunes) to hear what I think the Patriots' strategy needs to be moving forward.

Also, I closed out the last half hour of the show with my thoughts on Bruins enforcer Shawn Thornton. And believe it or not, one former NHL fighter has me thinking.

Maybe Sean Avery is on to something.


"I'm Just Sayin" is LIVE on the new DigRadio at DigBoston.com every weekday from Noon-2pm ET. Click the "Play Now" button on the top-right corner of the page, or choose to listen LIVE on iTunes, Winamp Player, or Windows Media Player . . . Even on your phone or tablet!

And now, you can also listen LIVE on the TuneIn app by searching "Dig Radio Boston."

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home