Saturday, January 05, 2013

NFL Playoff Predictions

Before the NFL season began, I predicted the New England Patriots to win Super Bowl 47 over the Green Bay Packers. Both teams have made it to the playoffs, but one team has a much tougher road than the other.

That team would be the Green Bay Packers, mainly because, unlike the Patriots, they will not have a first-round bye. Instead, the No. 3-seeded Packers will host the No. 6-seeded Minnesota Vikings in the Wild Card round.

Will not having a bye hurt Green Bay’s chances of getting to New Orleans on Feb. 3? And will New England’s first-round bye give them an advantage in an AFC playoff picture that sees four teams the Patriots have already played this season?

Listen to my NFL Playoff predictions at the end on Wednesday's show, by subscribing to "I'm Just Sayin" on iTunes.

Or, read my NFL Playoff predictions at SouthBostonToday.com, thanks to their partnership with "I'm Just Sayin."

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home